Monday 12 April 2010

10 Penneth, Craig Oldham

I have just recently order 10 Penneth of Craig Oldham. I am currently waiting for it to arrive in the post. I am really looking forward to reading it, not only have I read 12 In 12, but Craig's creative style of writing really captures my mind.
Craig has written 10 maxims to help student become better graphic designers.

  1. Graphic Design isn't interesting.
  2. Design is a joke.
  3. Limits are possibilities.
  4. Ideas are whores.
  5. Apple. Apple.
  6. Find faults not friends.
  7. Eat with your eyes.
  8. Never become a professional.
  9. It's always better to be honest.
  10. Value freedom not genius.
Craig taken each maxim and forms a short essay around each subject. This should be a very witty and fun read, but also could have some ideas that help form my practice as a graphic designer.



No comments: